Welcome to the Pyramid Condominiums
9500 coastal highway. Ocean City, Maryland 21842
RULES & REGULATIONS REGARDNG STORAGE LOCKERS
Storage Lockers are made available to unit owners at the Pyramid Condominium under a Locker Lease Agreement, which was initiated in 1987 by the Board of Directors- The Locker Lease Agreement is limited to current owners of condominium units at the Pyramid. The Locker Lease Agreement is a one-time fee imposed on unit owners who elect to enter into a Locker Lease Agreement. The Locker Lease Agreement entitles a unit owner(s) the use of a locker for the time during which that individual(s) is a owner of a condominium unit at the Pyramid under the following terms and conditions:
- Each owner(s) of a unit in the Pyramid is entitled to one storage locker per unit upon availability.
- The Locker Lease Agreement is terminated at the time of sale of a unit in the Pyramid.
- Availability of lockers will be allocated on a waiting list requests basis maintained in the Pyramid Management Office.
- The Storage Locker Lease fee is $300 per locker, one-time fee, for owners.
- There is a $25 maintenance fee due and payable at the beginning of each calendar year, January Non-payment of the maintenance fee within sixty days (60) of due date will result in automatic cancellation of Storage Locker Lease Agreement.
- Any and all unlawful materials and/or materials which are prohibited by State or Local authorities will not be allowed to be stored on Pyramid property. Violation of this term and condition will automatically cancel Storage Locker Agreement.
- The Pyramid Condominium Association will not be responsible for the loss of any articles stored in the locker facilities.